Dr Grace Chan
Dr Grace Chan practices Orthodontics at Royce Dental Surgery in the JEM and Bukit Batok branches.
She is well-loved by her patients and is a multi-time award winner of the SMile (Service with extra Mile) Award during her years of practice in National Dental Centre Singapore (NDCS). Her dedication to her patients and selfless contributions have also earned her the prestigious Singapore Health Quality Service Award (SHQSA) Silver and Hero Awards.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, from National University of Singapore (NUS), 2012
- Master of Dental Surgery (Orthodontics), from NUS, 2018
- Membership in Orthodontics, from the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh), 2018
- Registered Specialist in Orthodontics on the MOH Specialist Register, with accreditation from the Singapore Dental Council’s Dental Specialist Accreditation Board
- Accredited Invisalign provider
- NUS Dean’s List for three consecutive years
- Singapore Dental Association President’s Medal
- 2nd in Cohort – First Professional Examinations
- NDCS Scholarship for postgraduate Orthodontics training
- NUS Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme, First Prize
- Multi-time award winner of the NDCS Young Clinician Publication Award
- Publication of her research in local and international peer-reviewed journals
- Specially selected to represent NDCS to present her research at the American Association of Orthodontics Annual Session (USA)
- Singapore Dental Association
- Association of Orthodontists (Singapore)
Before joining private practice, Dr Grace has had a decade of experience working in the public sector. These include the National Healthcare Group Polyclinic, School Dental Service at Health Promotion Board, Singapore Armed Forces, and NDCS.
In her free time, she attends high quality orthodontic conferences and training programmes to remain at the cutting edge of her profession.