· National University Of Singapore 2000
· Dean’s List 1997,1998,1999,2000
· National University Bronze Medal
· Distinction in Dental Materials, Clinical Dentistry and Periodontology.
· NDC,SAF, HPB (2000 – 2004)
· Private practice, London (2004-2007)
· Private practice, Singapore (2007-present)
Dr Sharon’s favorite color is green. She loves the number 3 and letter E. She used to scuba dive A LOT until her sons came along but she hopes to bring her sons to dive in the Great Blue Hole in Belize one day. Coffee and yoga are considered daily essentials for Dr Sharon but she will not say no to Netflix and wine. Her favorite local food is big prawn noodles so send Dr Sharon your recommendations when you see her!
Dr Sharon received the gold award for the Singhealth Quality Service Award 2022.
Dr. Sharon Tan can be found at Royce Dental Centre in Serangoon Gardens.
© 2019 Royce Dental Surgery. All Rights Reserved.